arigijo

Reaction score
i'm playing with manchester united and i'm going to search for a player to replace VDS

i'm looking to Rene Adler or Igor Akinfeev

I can get Rene adler on 17m and Akinfeev on 14,5m pounds, which one is better?

please give me your opinion, thanks

i never try akinfeev but i bought rene adler for my middlebrough and his performance is impressive!! usually he get 7.3 to 9.4 rating.seriously

Adler, because he can speak English (also Utd is his favourite club, you can easily get him unsettled by praising him constantly)

Signed Akinfeev for my Man Utd, hasn't put a foot/hand wrong, got him for 14m!

I think FMRTE editor shows Adler as the best keeper in the game. Akinfeev's language barrier is tough sometimes.

Adler is a little better, and as pointed earlier Akinfeev language barrier is complicated.

The german is also a good captain.

Dont forget Areola for the future.

Take Smithies as the best value keeper. Good enough if you have a good defense in front of him.

Adler is better but Akinfeev is younger. It's your preference but I'd go with Adler:)

I would suggest: (cheaper alternatives) as backups to your main keeper, Lindegaard and Kuszcak are kak!

Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor
David Ospina - OGC Nice
Sergio Romero - Az
Tobias Sippel - Kaiserlauten
Sinan Bolat - Standard Liege
Guilerhmo Ochoa - America Mex
Rui Patricio - Sporting

but for 1st choice: I think Akinfeev will be better than Adler at United in you game...

Manuel Neuer - Schalke
Steve Mandanda - Om
Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax

Buy De Gea. He was amazing for my Arsenal team. I won 6 titles in my first season because of him. Akinfeev isn't that good in the game I think. So definitely Adler or De Gea

both are good..but i prefer adler..he can speak english..he can suit in your team faster than akinfeev..

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Adler is a little better, and as pointed earlier Akinfeev language barrier is complicated.

The german is also a good captain.

Dont forget Areola for the future.

yes areola-good prospect..8-|