Olegend

Reaction score
I've have put alot of time into my bury save 4 seasons of hard work keeping my wages extremely low with youngsters and still staying competitive contention for promotion to championship healthy bank balance a high attendance average for the shakers all in all an excellent job but after saving it last it won't allow me to re load it and advice how I could possibly salvage it would be great

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.614148,-2.339152

I always keep it single file before I changed it to that the last save was start of game lol so no unfortunately

Sorry to say you are probably never going to get that save back again, should always keep a backup or two, just in case.

Just happened to me as well

Used to happen a lot on FM09 I believe

Never on fm11 for me...

sigh :(

If you right click the save in it's respective folder, isn't there a way you can revert to save back to an older date? I've done it a couple of times with saves but there's no way of knowing how far back it will go.

thats exactly what I was about to get to :) I have only managed it with Win 7 Ultimate however, back to using Win Xp at the moment until I upgrade!

it took me back like 3 months though, that was on the rolling save however, not sure on the single save.. try that and see if it works!

Yeah, I've only managed it on Vista Ultimate. And same, it took me back about 6 months and within that time I'd won a lot so I sorta gave up when I replayed a couple of finals and lost them :( XD