Bartlewski

Reaction score
I've just sold Xavi, and i'm now without a CM, looking for a good player, with the same quality's as him, as you can tell i'm Barca, so i have the money, but i'm not looking to spend over about 30 million

I would reccomend buying Diego from Wolfsburg or Eva Banega from Valencia?

steven defour is a great advanced playmaker and look for canalles if he has left real madrid

I've just sold Xavi, and i'm now without a CM, looking for a good player, with the same quality's as him, as you can tell i'm Barca, so i have the money, but i'm not looking to spend over about 30 million

I would reccomend buying Diego from Wolfsburg or Eva Banega from Valencia?

I'd suggest probably going for one of these if you are on a budget. If you are also looking for a player that has really good quality, and a huge potential take a look at Jack Wilshere from Arsenal, I'm sure you have heard of him. Other people that I could recommend are;

Javi Martinez(I think that's his name)
Miguel Veloso
Joao Moutinho
Miralem Pjanic

Another player I'd take a look at is Yoann Gourcuff. I signed him on FM10 for around £17.5mil and 2 seasons later he was worth £32.5mil at 28 or 29 years old.

Hope this helped and best of luck.

UPDATE: Also take a look at De Rossi... how could i forget him! :p

Cheikou Kouyate, young, cheap and an absolute battering ram in central midfield!

Andrea Poli
Moussa Sissoko

Yeah, why are you selling Xavi anyway? He has immense stats!

I doubt you will find anyone better than Xavi but De Rossi or maybe Essien?

I doubt you will find anyone better than Xavi but De Rossi or maybe Essien?

You won't get Essien for £30m.. probably not even £60m... De Rossi you might be able to get for between £30m-£40m at a push.

You won't get Essien for £30m.. probably not even £60m... De Rossi you might be able to get for between £30m-£40m at a push.

Your right, totally forgot about the budget thing there.

I had to sell him, he was 32, his stats were constantly dropping, and he fitness just wasn't up to scratch, also i have 80 million, but i don't want to spend it all on one player, i was looking at Fabregas, but he was far too much money, but still he would of been the perfect replacement

Maybe Kevin? Tailor-made replacement for Xavi. Also, Andrea Poli.

I had to sell him, he was 32, his stats were constantly dropping, and he fitness just wasn't up to scratch, also i have 80 million, but i don't want to spend it all on one player, i was looking at Fabregas, but he was far too much money, but still he would of been the perfect replacement

Fabregas , got him for 90 mill on fm10, he was a wonder, i got him on rm ,he replaced, kaka / xabi alonso, and he was the only cm :D ,
along with rooney up front who i got for 75 mill , no cheats :D

Hazard becomes a good player.. Not sure if he's Xavi standard but he did well in my top of the league spurs team

Hope this helps

If you need worldclass player already, I suggest Gourcuff, Montolivo or Fabregas. Also Paulo Henrique, Sahin or Pjanic are fine, but dunno if they can be put straight into first 11 in barca...

p.s. I had to sell Xavi too, because he got angry, and I have bought Gourcuff for 40m and he is insane!

Buy Cesc, hes amazing i buy him for 98 mill in fm 10, but you can pay in 48 months.. other way buy Montolivo or Ramsey, Montolivo will cost you arround 12 and 25 mill i think, and Willshere about 20 - 40 m