AmunRa

Reaction score
I am in my second season as Everton boss and after winning all the available trophies last year and on course to repeating the feat this year I am in need of good youg replacements for some players.
Arteta is a quality player but he is not getting any younger and I may need to drastically cut my wage bill down (similar situation with Osman and Cahill) I do have some players who can play in his position but they are young (Thiago Alcantara, Sergi Roberto, Gianluca Nijholt) and I will need to think about consistently getting into Europe to keep some of my players like Gameiro, Pastore, Hazard.
Any help would be brill?

1stly, congrats on the 1st season achievements, and well done in all the signings with a stingy everton board! u must of sold 1/2 the team. haha, anyway

1- role needed to cover Osman & Arteta
2- Positions Osman & Arteta play
3- Money available

got taken over buy some rich guy so budget is about the £50m mark but can get more from a very generous board, around £100m if I ask nicely but i don't want to spend alot as I'm trying to be prudent. Funny that my most expensive signing is Phil Jones at £15m.

Arteta is a CM - Advance Playmaker Attack, Osman is a AMR - Winger Support.

Tactic is 4-2-3-1 with the striker playing to the left of the formation so it looks like this

View attachment 184393

Last edited:
replace arteta with steven defour and osman with bentley or albrighton

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

got taken over buy some rich guy so budget is about the £50m mark but can get more from a very generous board, around £100m if I ask nicely but i don't want to spend alot as I'm trying to be prudent. Funny that my most expensive signing is Phil Jones at £15m.

Arteta is a CM - Advance Playmaker Attack, Osman is a AMR - Winger Support.

Tactic is 4-2-3-1 with the striker playing to the left of the formation so it looks like this

View attachment 184393

defo buy albrighton. Also worth getting Collison aswell. Try to get wilshere on loan aswell or Ramsay like i did

paulo henrique frm arg or brazil. wil cost you about 15 mil but becomes 1 of the best mid/att mid players in the game

never thought of defour, or albrighton. r.e. Ganso (Paulo Henrique) I have Pastore, Thiago and Roberto in the AM he is great but would be better in the Pastore role. Ramsey is a good call so is Wilshere.

kevin in cm/amc is a good option can be bought cheap in 1st season not sure about 2nd.
Or labyad he is also a great youngster

I love getting took over!!! I happened to me for West Ham so I just spent loads of money on a Amazing squad (Sanchez, Paulo Henrique, Mavuba, Neymar and Balotelli). My season expectations were Avoid Relegation and I finished 7th HAHA

Kevin who??

Should be able to find him in one of the Spanish Youth Squads cant quite remember who he plays for, but he is good.

and its just Kevin aswell, one of those one named People like Fred and Hulk, but not Brazilian.

Kevin is from Real Zaragoza in spain :)
- But for your right wing, with the amount of succes you obivously have had, and with the board in mind, you should go for Hulk. Plays amazing as an inside forward support.

For Arteta replacement, you could look at Nuri Sahin ( actually looks a lot like arteta :eek: ) or Andrea Poli :)

AMR - Ravel Morrison (Man United) should be able to get him for around £5M - £10M

AMC - Josh McEachran(sp?) (Chelsea) should be able to get him for same as Morrison