wesool

Reaction score
hi
i need good replacement for cavani, the same position the same role any propositions?
Peace!

Right - What season you in? What team are you? What is your budget? :)

first, arsenal, now i have to spend 12 mln pounds

Okay, Ummmm Have a scout for Cardozo, similar kind of player, not as good as Cavani but Cavani is one of the best in the game. Take a peek and see what you think :)

if you mean oscar cardozo from benfica my scout say he will be cost 25 mln pounds:/ what do you think about lacina traore?

this is my second try to play arsenal. first time i finish in 6 season and win everything
now i start new game and i want try new players and only i need replacement for cavani:)

Wow 25 mil!? ****... ummm Traore is the really tall guy yeah? Not had him on 2012 so I dont know mate. My mind is blank! Like LOL said though, Leandro I've heard good things about

Cavani is one of the best strikers in the game, so is difficult to find a good replacement for him with just 12 mils.You can try and get Luuk de Jong or Lewandowski but I think he is more expensive than 12 mils.

this is my second try to play arsenal. first time i finish in 6 season and win everything
now i start new game and i want try new players and only i need replacement for cavani:)

but i mean really. wtf. if its ur first season, then cavani is like 24 years old, and thus is a scoring beast if played right. and rvp should do u enough too at being 28. banging 35 goals already and im about to finish my first season. and yes i have cavani as my rvp backup ;)

try babacar and yaya sanogo. them and othesr previously mentioned players like Niang and leandro and young options though.

if nothing works, ... well that shouldn't BEEEEE. sigh. my mind is bloke atm. posting this at 3am as of now ;)

Wow 25 mil!? ****... ummm Traore is the really tall guy yeah? Not had him on 2012 so I dont know mate. My mind is blank! Like LOL said though, Leandro I've heard good things about

wouldn't hurt just to put "_101" next to it. XD. confused me at first,thinking ur lol-ing at wesool for find a striker XD