tommyd156

Reaction score
I need a young replacement for Patrice Erva as he is getting old now.

I'm looking to spend around 15m.

Thanks.

That's what I was thinking, but he hasn't really impressed me when I've seen him on my other long saves :/, So I dunno?

Last edited:
oh, in my celtic save which i no longer play im in 2016 and he plays for PSG and he is solid. im wanting him for my boro save now but i dont know if its worth the money as i need to get the most out every penny! im in the BPL after 1 season :/

Benjamin Mendy is 16 at the start of the game but plays regularly in Ligue 2 for Harve AC (in great training facilities) so by 19-20 years old at about four seasons in, he's already a word-class left-back. Defo keep an eye on him. His potential far exceeds that of Cissokho or M'Bengue. If I were to buy him, I'd add an 'end-of-season' clause in the transfer whichever season you're in so he gets as much game time as possible and so he's one step closer to becoming a first season regular.

Have faith in Fabio. He managed to kick Evra out of my team by winter 2013

Fabio is normally good enough to take over from Evra, maybe have a look at Jack Robinson at Liverpool? Though you might struggle to get him for 15 mil, but he is worth it, solid at the back and good going forward.

Use fabio of course
in my save I've a regen dubbed the new patrice Evra

Fabio is a fantastic full-back, give him good amount of chances in first two seasons and he will be ready to kick evra out of the team

In my Dortmund save bought gabriel silva and he was good 1st season. 2nd he exploded and entered in the CL dream team.

fabio is quality .. replaced evra by my 2nd season only sold him cos he turned 30 and had a 25m offer for him and 2 amazing regens trying to break through into the team

Actually this new update have updated (d'oh) Fabio's stats a little bit, and he's now good enough to be a first team player in a few years (not many, just one or two seasons). If you're in a hurry, than I highly recomend Cissokho!
Another one that I'm about to test is Guilherme Santos.

Azpilcueta from OM is the best Full Back I have played with. He is not cheap tough.

Fabio is normally good enough to take over from Evra, maybe have a look at Jack Robinson at Liverpool? Though you might struggle to get him for 15 mil, but he is worth it, solid at the back and good going forward.

Left back is a pretty weak position. You might be best off just hunting for a regen.