nick6640

Reaction score
Ive sold Fabregas to Real Madrid for £44 million and need a replacement who is basically as good, any suggestions ?

Ganso would be my first choice. Look at players like Pastore, Defour and Thiago as welll.

either pastore, which i highly recommend, or ganso.

i highy recommend nuri sahin, he performed admirably for me at arsenal ( also replacing fabregas, who is just **** ) he did cost me around 21M euros, but he managed to get around 30 assists in 45 games one season, averaging about 7.60 whole season . absolutely love watching him play.

error... 44 is nothing.
paulo henrique or pastore (more expensive). others are a compromise

i recommend christian eriksen. he is doing very well for me in my arsenal save.

Obi mikel Or João Moutinho

Obi Mikel is not the same kind of player and Joao Moutinho is not good enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paulo Henrique, Javier Pastore (although they are advanced playmakers attack, Fabregas is better as support) and maybe Alan Patrick, but he needs to develop a bit.

Last edited:
ganso is his nickname :) he's very good btw, maybe even better than Kaka . but you might be wasting a bit his potential if you play him CM , he's more of an AMC (Advanced Playmaker) type of player.

Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

Tinga - Palmeiras
125543d1295436923-tinga-palmeiras-tinga-profile_-attributes-.png

Spyros Fourlanos - Panathanaikos
132391d1297186904-spyros-fourlanos-panathanaikos-spyros-fourlanos-profile_-attributes-2.png

Alexandre Coeff - Rc Lens
6h0sj6.jpg

Jucilei - Corinthians
114778d1290511341-jucilei-corinthians-jucilei-profile_-attributes-.png

Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
137990d1298398927-nicolas-gaitan-benfica-nicol%E1s-gait%E1n-profile_-attributes-.png

Jorge Valdivia - Palmeiras
129472d1296484634-jorge-valdivia-palmeiras-jorge-valdivia-profile_-attributes-.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...rs/52361-gylfi-sigur%F0sson-hoffenheim-3.html
147489d1300803363-gylfi-sigur%F0sson-hoffenheim-gylfi.jpg

Nuri Sahin - Dormtmund
Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese
Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg
Javi Martinez - Athletic Bilbao
Bernardo - Cruizero
Milan Badelj - Dinamo
Jadson - Shakthar
Axel Witsel - Standard
Albin Ekdal - Juventus
Lars Bednar - Leverkusen
Keisuke Honda - CSKA
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria

You should not have to buy a replacement for Fabregas if you have looked after Ramsey and Wilshere properly from the start. They are two fantastic players and with lots of potential. :)

And yes, you should let Cesc go for £60m. That way you'll have enough to strengthen other areas.

Back