You should not have to buy a replacement for Fabregas if you have looked after Ramsey and Wilshere properly from the start. They are two fantastic players and with lots of potential. :)

And yes, you should let Cesc go for £60m. That way you'll have enough to strengthen other areas.

Yep,you have a ready-made replacement in Ramsey. Deep-lying/Advanced playmaker support

You should not have to buy a replacement for Fabregas if you have looked after Ramsey and Wilshere properly from the start. They are two fantastic players and with lots of potential. :)

And yes, you should let Cesc go for £60m. That way you'll have enough to strengthen other areas.

true. pretty same IRL.

like wojo schenny ranks up to kick aluminium foil (almulia ) out of no1 spot. ;)

Ganso is known as Paulo Henrique from santos. Ganso is a nickname like Hernandez from united which is chicarito

+ Get thiago from barcelona (out of contract with barcelona most of the time at the end of the first season and he is class )

Ganso is known as Paulo Henrique from santos. Ganso is a nickname like Hernandez from united which is chicarito

+ Get thiago from barcelona (out of contract with barcelona most of the time at the end of the first season and he is class )

his brother, rafinha aint half bad either! ;)

ganso is his nickname :) he's very good btw, maybe even better than Kaka . but you might be wasting a bit his potential if you play him CM , he's more of an AMC (Advanced Playmaker) type of player.

I've retrained him to CM for my United side and he is tearing defences to shreds with his passing!

With £44 mil. you could probably get Sneijder or someone like him. IF you're looking for a cheaper option Pastore looks nice.

Guilano
I play him as Advanced Playmaker Att at cm position as replacement for Fabregas.
He is cheap and is amazing. Making and creating goals

Back