Replacement for James Ward-Prowse

mojam99

Reaction score
Hi can someone recommend a replacement for Ward Prowse. start of season 2 now and Man city have offered 60million for him, couldnt say no. he played as a shadow stricker or box to box. thanks in advance

Pedro Obiang, Fabian Delph, J.Shelvey, Albin Ekdal, Sergi Roberto always do a good job for me and maybe look at Tom Cleverley on a free.

Rafinha Alcantara,Andre Gomes,Bernardo Silva,Hachim Mastour,Oliver Torres,Saul Niguez,Martin Odegaard ?
They are all extremely good players with great potential...

Rafinha Alcantara,Andre Gomes,Bernardo Silva,Hachim Mastour,Oliver Torres,Saul Niguez,Martin Odegaard ?
They are all extremely good players with great potential...

If you want someone who can replace Ward-Prowse immediately, then guys like Mastour or Odegaard will not be your answer.

I personally would have gone for Delph or Ekdal (if you intend to use him as a box-to-box midfielder). If it's going to be a shadowstriker, I'd look around in Argentina; as they've got plenty of good and cheap shadow strikers (Lucas Pratto if he's available).

Fellaini, if he's available cheaply. Lucas Romero is another brilliant shout for box to box. Try Ruben neves also. Oh, and If you still have schneiderlin in your team, you don't need another box to box..

If you want someone who can replace Ward-Prowse immediately, then guys like Mastour or Odegaard will not be your answer.

I personally would have gone for Delph or Ekdal (if you intend to use him as a box-to-box midfielder). If it's going to be a shadowstriker, I'd look around in Argentina; as they've got plenty of good and cheap shadow strikers (Lucas Pratto if he's available).

You forgot Bendtner..

If you want an SS then Jorge Correa from Velez is your man. Very adept on either wing or the AMC role. You can usually pick him up for £5m and within 2-3 seasons he is worth £20-30m easily!

Fellaini, if he's available cheaply. Lucas Romero is another brilliant shout for box to box. Try Ruben neves also. Oh, and If you still have schneiderlin in your team, you don't need another box to box..
People forget that he's City. It's either Ramsey or Pogba.

I would say sergi Roberto or will hughes. He has been great on all my saves

Lucas Romero is easily one of the best Box to Box mids in the game.

Should still be available quite cheaply at start of season 2.

Bernard could be an awesome option as a shadow striker.