Imaginovskiy

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm into my second season with Borussia Dortmund and having won the Bundesliga, German Cup and made an appearance in the CL Final losing 1-0 to PSG. I feel my team is on top of the world but I have one major weakness.

The AMC position. I play a pretty flat 4-2-3-1 but with one of the centre-mids dropped into DMC in order to beef up the defence when needed but also to provide link-up with the midfield when countering.

Currently I have two players who fill this role, Mario Gotze or Ivan Perisic but Gotze ends up playing AMR because Marco Reus is epic but so **** injury prone and occasionally Perisic improvises in STC when Lewandowski isn't match fit.

So basically I need a player who slots into AMC and plays LIKE Kagawa but ISN'T Kagawa. Here's my normal starting 11.

Weidenfell

Bosingwa-Hummels-Subotic-Schmelzer

Bender

Mikel

Gotze/Reus/Pisczczek - Gotze/Perisic - Grosskreuts/Bittencourt

Lewandowski/Perisic/Schieber

Last edited:
i woudnt replace him hes immense but try santi cazorla

Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Honda, Kroos, Wilshere, Draxler, Hamsik, Lucas Moura.

i woudnt replace him hes immense but try santi cazorla

I didn't sell him, I'm playing with the summer transfers database. It like whenever I go forward I'm missing that burst of speed and flair that Kagawa brings. I tried Kroos but Bayern would never ever let him come to Dortmund!

I'll look into Sigurdsson, Moura and Draxler.

Perisic/Leitner should be good for cover?

If not, try Kovacic (Zagreb) or Willian/Douglas Costa (Shakhtar)?

There's no way you'll get Draxler, Schalke are Dortmund's biggest rival.