yltan

Reaction score
So I'm in my second season with Dortmund and Lewandowski is leaving on a free transfer. I guess if I can't prevent that I've got no choice but to sell him. His market value is 25 mill so how much should I demand for him?

And who should I get as his replacement? I've only got Reus and Schieber as my other striker options, but I mainly play Reus on the wing. Thanks in advance.

You could probably get £30 million for him, or the same price in whichever currency you're using. As for replacements, you could probably get Jovetić with that 30 mil and any other money you've got in the bank.

Huntelaar is a great cheap striker, although he is getting on abit!

Papiss Cissé from Newcastle is a perfect replacement for him.

bony or lukaku. Just my preference to play big strikers upfront

If your lucky you could probably get cavani, best all round striker in the game imo.

Papiss Cissé from Newcastle is a perfect replacement for him.
Cisse is transfer listed in my save for 13-15 mill. He's a quality striker no doubt, but I prefer to play a deep lying forward, and the striker preferably young.

Wilfried Bony. Physically the best player in the game. Defenders cannot tackle him. He'll get you 20+ goals per season for sure.

Exactly the same happened to me. I was able to get £40 million from Bayern and used £10million on a replacement Mattia Destro who is now worth £18million and I invested the other £30 million in other areas of the team.

I usually go for Volland/Destro then use the rest to bring in a new GK.

As a deep-lying forward, I think Jovetic is a great bet. He can dribble, pass, hold up the ball, and bring Reus and Gotze into play. In my last Dortmund save (post-patch) I sold Lewy for €35mil and picked up Jovetic for €20mil. Didn't regret it at all.