dickdastardly

Reaction score
Who would you suggest I use to replace Pirlo? Currently I have Lars Bender and Vidal as BtB in front of him as a Regista with Pogba on the bench. Should I just train Pogba in the role or do you think Vidal or Bender would be better suited? I rarely use a Regista when I play, so any thoughts would be great.

Take a look at Tielemans from Anderlecht.

S.N'Zonzi has perfect stats for Regista role hes class ( dont listen to scout reports)
Lucas Romero
Gaston Gil Romero
Ryan Ledson
George Thorne
Verrati
Milan Badelj
Ivan Rakatic
Andre Herrera
Morgan Schneiderlin

Hugely recommend Gaston Gil Romero, i can post a screenshot of him in my save if you'd like.

Lucas Romero is a ****** tank. Very cheap aswell and every single club in europe wants him after 1 great season with me in Chelsea.

Lucas Romero is a ****** tank. Very cheap aswell and every single club in europe wants him after 1 great season with me in Chelsea.

I've used both, but never as Regista's. Might have to give that a go. I got Tielemans, but he won't be ready for a while

One word... Irreplaceable. His stats are super human, borderline game breaking. I think there are very few who come close. Try to look for regens, there is literally no one like him in the game otherwise. Closest you can get to him would be possibly busquets if you can get him to move, ledesma but he is also old.