Donnelly1

Reaction score
So basically I'm at the start of the 3rd season and I am manager of Manchester United. Barcelona have sold Dani Alves and so are looking at my Rafael as a replacement.

I tried to convince him to stay but he became unhappy because I rejected a bid from Barcelona. I don't want unhappy players who don't want to be here so I will probably have to sell him now.

Who is the best RB to replace him? My remaining transfer budget is £52m (without selling Rafael) although I obviously don't want to blow loads of money on just a RB!

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

Mattia de Sciglio,he was a beast for me ! if u want,i'll post a screenshot with him...
Dani Carvajal,also a very good rb...
Peruzzi is a good player and he is cheap too...
Callum Chambers,Nat Clyne,Azpilicueta...
But you have to buy De Sciglio !Trust me,you'll never regret it !

john stones......ive played 7 seasons with man utd and he was my sub for rafael. the guy is a beast and the only reason why i still havent made him a first team regular is because rafael has become a legend for my club.

i would also recommend sam byram, you will get him for cheap from leeds and he is an excellent player as well

Nathaniel Clyne man... ignore the star rating, look at his stats, other than more composure, not much more you could want from a full back. He's relatively young, English (home grown) and should only cost a maximum of £15m or so.

I've not got him myself but someone retrained hirving Lozano to a right back with great success

Mattia de Sciglio,he was a beast for me ! if u want,i'll post a screenshot with him...
Dani Carvajal,also a very good rb...
Peruzzi is a good player and he is cheap too...
Callum Chambers,Nat Clyne,Azpilicueta...
But you have to buy De Sciglio !Trust me,you'll never regret it !

Retrain Mateo Kovacic... I have done so:

http://i.gyazo.com/d3e0130d793ef1ea7d2004623d864624.png

You will probably be able to get him for cheaper... but I had a lot of **** left over so I went all in on him.

john stones......ive played 7 seasons with man utd and he was my sub for rafael. the guy is a beast and the only reason why i still havent made him a first team regular is because rafael has become a legend for my club.

i would also recommend sam byram, you will get him for cheap from leeds and he is an excellent player as well

Nathaniel Clyne man... ignore the star rating, look at his stats, other than more composure, not much more you could want from a full back. He's relatively young, English (home grown) and should only cost a maximum of £15m or so.

Well in the end I went for Danilo from Porto, cost me £25m.
De Sciglio and Carvajal were both too expensive.
Arsenal wouldn't sell me Chambers.
Clyne(to Spurs), Byram(to Southampton), Stones(cant remember?) and Kovacic(to Barca) all just changed teams this summer.

Smart choice ! Well done !
Flanagan is very good,almost 15mil€,and he can play RB and LB...if you're gonna need a backup,well he is the perfect backup !

I know you've signed Danilo but just wanted to chime in...

2nd season with Liverpool I signed Sebastian Corchia. Has been an absolute star signing. Gets a lot of assists playing as fb support. Didn't cost much either. Great player.

Sebastian Jung is the best for me - his rating ~8.5 each season