Replacement for Ronaldo Real Madrid

viddyald

Reaction score
im in the first season using real madrid, and ronaldo play very good, he score 35 goals in La Liga, but the problem is his wage is too expensive for me (my budget for a player is 300k/w and ronaldo almost touch 600k/w) and i dont want an old player in my team, always sell a player when touch 29. who do you think can replace him? my option is hazard, but still try to get a good Inside Forward with a cheaper transfer fee. Who do you think i must sign?

Take a look at Moise Kean, playing for Juventus he will probably cost less than Hazard to buy with the added bonus of being under 21 at the start of the game. Currently on my Man U save in 2023 his stats look like this:
View attachment 74654View attachment 74653

You can also play him as a complete forward as well.

How much did you pay woolly?

Maybe Greizmann? Pulisic, Depay?

I don't own him but I have included his history so you can see his transfer fees. I've stuck with Rashford (he's a cheap option if you are United ;) ) I do have Arianit Ferati who I play in the advanced playmaker role (he can also play IF). I managed to get him on a free in 2022/23. I got rid of Depay he just didn't perform for me.