Hermik

Reaction score
Hi. I'm just about to start fourth season with Manchester United. Unfortunately, Rooney's financial demandings are too high for me, so I don't think I'll be able to renew his contract. Therefore, I have to find a preferably long-term replacement. I'm looking for a player, who can become my new starting False 9. Finding a good F9 doesn't seem to be the easy job, so I would be glad if you gave me some help. What about Timo Werner? Is he good enough as F9 paired with poacher? Nobody else is coming to my mind right now.
Thanks in advance :)

I like Yassine Benzia. Would have been better to pick him up at the beginning and have Rooney tutor him but he should be only 21 on your game so still lots of growth the fix some of his weaknesses (work rate particularly).

Muriel can do the job on that position, Also Zivkovic is great there should be 19 or 20 in your Save!

Yeah, finding a False 9 is indeed very difficult, especially a False 9 like Rooney, who's a beast at it, his stats and PPMs make him perfect! Timo Werner actually did a decent job as False 9 in first year for me, 10 goals 13 assists in 18(5) games for me at such a young age, at Chelsea.

Volland, I bought him to replace Rooney on my save and was a very happy man :)

If you are in your fourth season you should start to see some talented regens coming through the ranks. Try to find them.