Reaction score
Just finished my 1st season with Liverpool and sold Sterling, looking for a good false 9.

Buy Sterling; I don't know anything about your tactic but sounds like he worked well there.

Just finished my 1st season with Liverpool and sold Sterling, looking for a good false 9.

We we are pretty much at the same point using the same tactic! I've started second season with my front 3 options of Dybala, Fierro, Barbosa, Sinclair and Sterling in that order, Dybala and Barbosa are great False 9s, I'm looking to offload Sterling without pi55ing off the whole squad so I've got him on a contract with a 35m release clause which I'm hoping gets activated!

We we are pretty much at the same point using the same tactic! I've started second season with my front 3 options of Dybala, Fierro, Barbosa, Sinclair and Sterling in that order, Dybala and Barbosa are great False 9s, I'm looking to offload Sterling without pi55ing off the whole squad so I've got him on a contract with a 35m release clause which I'm hoping gets activated!

I just received 40m from Arsenal.. i think QPR received about 6.25m from the transfer aswell.

The only player that was unhappy was Sakho, in the player conversation i just stated he was too inconsistent and he agreed (thankfully)

I'm looking to get rid of Sturridge also, no one seems to be bidding for him, i dont think i'm willing to accept anything under 30m

I have found Sterling to become better with age in game.. he becomes deadly!

Sturridge is seriously injury prone! and Balotelli scores 3 in a game, followed by 5 or so games he doesn't score, and so on..

Aboubakar is best to replace Sturridge..
to sell Sturridge, you need to play him as much as you can, and if he scores goals, Bayern, City and Arsenal often are interested in him.. you could realistically sell him for $60m in game, maybe over a few months..

to replace Sterling on wings, Chamberlain is the best.. he's the most amazing English winger I've had on game..
as F9 to replace Sterling... Depay, Barbosa, Zivkovic, Jese, Calhanoglu, Reus are options..

I sold both and have Ballotelli playing AF with Barbosa and Vietto playing either side on an F9 role. All 3 scroing a sh.. load of goals.