replacement for vidic at man united?

billz37

Reaction score
Vidic is getting on in my save my current defence crop are the following:

Vidic
Evans
Sakho
Thiago Silva
Jack Rodwell (but he is first choice as my Ball Winning Midfielder and would prefer him to stay in my midfield instead)
Craig Kinch (regen who has great physical stats as a CB for an 18 year old rated at 4.5 million but dunno whether you throw him in or loan him out)

I am in my 5th season at United with Rio retired and Smalling sold. Would you buy someone to replace Vidic or stick with the crop i have at the moment and see how it plays out?

You dont need anyone. Dont loan Kinch and you are fine :)
But if you want to sign someone ( dunno what are you looking for, first team or back up choice ?) Try G.Burdisso, he is not bad, or, search for some regens. Hope this helped :)

i buy Subotic on my arsenal save first season in january for £10.5m. He is already billed as next Vidic as he also plays for Serbia and is amazing, also signed Luiz from Benfica at start of 1st season for £9m and he best player for me

Leonel Galeano or Giorgio Chiellini.

If you were to sign anyone I would suggest Phil Jones

I am currently in two minds whether to replace Vidic or leave it as it is. I am getting 50 million to spend every summer so its not like i will be short of funds. I am looking at Phil Jones but he is at City on my game. I will upload a pic of Craig Kinch (my regen) now.

Craig Kinch

craigkinch.png

Last edited:
Simon Kjaer, Mats Hummels, Mamadou Sakho, David Luiz, Neven Subotic, Gerard Pique, Andrea Ranocchia, Phil Jones.

I have Sakho already but may go for Phil Jones or Kjaer looks the ticket for me he hasn't moved to a big club and has great stats and was great in last years version too im surprised i didn't think of him...good shout on that.