Sean Taylor

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So im West Brom in 2018, I'm trying to buy Predrag Rajkovic from Maccabi Tel-Aviv due to Ben Foster getting quite old now but the main problem i'm getting is Maccabi seem to put a non negotiable player clause in which is for them to sign a replacement player first before confirming the deal with me. Now I was able to get through all the contract stage and the work permit was granted and all that jazz but then the deal gets cancelled eventually because Maccabi couldn't find a replacement player. I've tried it after the January transfer window so then Maccabi aren't under massive pressure to push a transfer through but no matter what I do it always fails.

Is there anyway to get round this because i don't want to blow my transfer budget on a more expensive keeper.
Every time i enter the transfer screen the non negotiable clause is always there!

Stressing me out!

Try yourself adding the clause and then removing and excluding it from negotiations before they can so it can't be added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would if it gave me the option, its already an non negotiable clause before i've even negotiated a price