Reaction score
So far on FM14 I have and Everton and Arsenal save.
With Everton I lead them to 4th but lost Barry, Lukaku and Delefou at the end of the season, certain players will also be moved on eg. Osman, Gibson, Jelavic, Distin, Oviedo. I have not got a transfer budget yet but I expect 20 mill.

With Arsenal I am currently top of the league in January, Semi Final of Carling Cup and still in CL and FA cup.
In the summer I brought in De Sciglio, Subotic, Lucas Romero, Carlos Vela. In the summer I will have Vitinho (free), Zuganni, and Timo Werner (12.5m) coming in.
I am looking at bringing in youth and working on Julian Brandt, Will Hughes and in the summer hope to get WArd-Prowse, Clyne and Shaw from Southampton. This will be backed up with the sales of Podolski, Mertesacker, Fabianski, Flamini, Bendtnar, Diaby, Rosicky, Sanogo (maybe loan) Park, Monreal.

Any suggestions out of the ordinary eg. Veratti, Balanta, Lewandowski, Benteke, Barbosa etc. would be great. I do have a Shorlist made up but your suggestions would be appreciated.

Iancu for sure and also wanyama, Corchia , Januzaj and Mitrovic .
Got these guys to my Dortmund save as well .
Godly potential !

For Everton:
- Barry is on a free I believe or at very least is TL'd by City for cheap. Snap him up.
- Lukaku MIGHT be up for loan again. If so, re-apply. If not/you fail, look at the likes of Barbosa (if still at Santos); Loan for Leo (Atletico); Maybe try buy Aggiretxe, very good TM; or age-old solution of Carlos Fierro. Available for around 4m after 1st season.
- To replace Deleufeu, try loan him again. If not/you fail, have a look at Bakkali (if he's up for grabs, get him, he's awesome(!) ); other options include: Viktor Fischer (might be pricey, but very good usually); Mohamed Salah is a cheap and good option at around 2-4m from Basel; Gaitain is very often listed for around 7m, very good player.

For Arsenal:
- Take a look at Goretzka. He's a MONSTER BBM if he's at the high end of his potential in your save.
- You probably want Shaw badly, make him a priority. Clyne tapers off in ability from what I can see, make him lowest priority of the Southampton trio.
- Barkley may be an option over Ward-Prowse depending on potentials and what role you need most.
- Cazorla is often best sold from what I can tell after 1 season, as he's susceptible to career-changing injuries (past three saves he's gone from 25m player to 5m player).
- A replacement for Cazorla could be Barkley/Ward-Prowse, whilst using Wilshere as main.
- Check out Strootman for most CM/DM roles (if you need any kind of utility man). He's a capable BBM, CM, DLP, Regista, Half-back, DM and decent Anchor and Adv Ply.
- If you use inside forwards, Domenico Berardi may be a good shout as he can play many ST roles and can perform great as a left footed AMR IF.
- To be honest, need more specifics to advise you well on your Arsenal save.

For Everton:
- Barry is on a free I believe or at very least is TL'd by City for cheap. Snap him up.
- Lukaku MIGHT be up for loan again. If so, re-apply. If not/you fail, look at the likes of Barbosa (if still at Santos); Loan for Leo (Atletico); Maybe try buy Aggiretxe, very good TM; or age-old solution of Carlos Fierro. Available for around 4m after 1st season.
- To replace Deleufeu, try loan him again. If not/you fail, have a look at Bakkali (if he's up for grabs, get him, he's awesome(!) ); other options include: Viktor Fischer (might be pricey, but very good usually); Mohamed Salah is a cheap and good option at around 2-4m from Basel; Gaitain is very often listed for around 7m, very good player.

For Arsenal:
- Take a look at Goretzka. He's a MONSTER BBM if he's at the high end of his potential in your save.
- You probably want Shaw badly, make him a priority. Clyne tapers off in ability from what I can see, make him lowest priority of the Southampton trio.
- Barkley may be an option over Ward-Prowse depending on potentials and what role you need most.
- Cazorla is often best sold from what I can tell after 1 season, as he's susceptible to career-changing injuries (past three saves he's gone from 25m player to 5m player).
- A replacement for Cazorla could be Barkley/Ward-Prowse, whilst using Wilshere as main.
- Check out Strootman for most CM/DM roles (if you need any kind of utility man). He's a capable BBM, CM, DLP, Regista, Half-back, DM and decent Anchor and Adv Ply.
- If you use inside forwards, Domenico Berardi may be a good shout as he can play many ST roles and can perform great as a left footed AMR IF.
- To be honest, need more specifics to advise you well on your Arsenal save.

Thank you, from playing the game last night and giving more game time to the likes of Walcott, Cazorla and Podolski I have decided these players are definitely getting sold, I expect to get a combined 60mill plus the original transfer budget and other sales. This may add up to 100mill for summer spending (can be confirmed at that stage).

I just signed Julian Brandt and have Werner on his way in the summer. With the money available I would like to bring in a top name. I will use your recommendations. Thank you

Look at Gaston Gil Romero, Lucas Romero for CM. Both can play really well, and I signed them both for under 3 million for my Sporting Lisbon side. Simone Zaza is a fantastic striker, and comes for literally peanuts.

Look at Gaston Gil Romero, Lucas Romero for CM. Both can play really well, and I signed them both for under 3 million for my Sporting Lisbon side. Simone Zaza is a fantastic striker, and comes for literally peanuts.

I have Lucas Romero, starting to play him more now due to Flamini and his love for suspensions. Gil Romero is on my shortlist but I might splash out on a ready made star. Bender, Wanyama, Vidal come to mind.
Who does Simone Zaza play for and what type of striker is he?

I have Lucas Romero, starting to play him more now due to Flamini and his love for suspensions. Gil Romero is on my shortlist but I might splash out on a ready made star. Bender, Wanyama, Vidal come to mind.
Who does Simone Zaza play for and what type of striker is he?

Zaza is a Poacher/Adv Forward. Very nice flair and seems to be very consistent. I only just checked him up, had heard of him in real life but first time checking him out on FM. Definitely solid and cheap. Wouldn't be a bad rotation striker at all.

Signed Thomas Martinez, Werner, Vitinho and Drogba. All will arrive in the summer.
Two games left in the league and 4 clear at the top. The players above will be cover next season, with Vitimho and Werner going out on loan.
I will be selling Podolski, Vela, Walcott, Monreal Fabianski and Mertesacker.
Cazorla was on the transfer list but since the update his performances have improved alot and is shortlisted for player of the year.

I plan on bringing in Benteke, Ravel Morrison, Ben Davies, Wanyama and a Goalkeeper, maybe the German lad Zieler as he is Home-Grown at United.
Depending on the Budget I get I might splash out on Draxler