Voodomonster

Reaction score
So retrained sisto to a natural SC and oh my how he performed for me scoring 14 in his first season and finishing his second with 26 goals and 10 assists. As you can imagine the big clubs came sniffing and I was desperate to keep him as he'd formed a great partnership with Fierro whom I had on a free lol. Anyway eventually PSG made a ridiculous offer which I managed to negotiate to 56 million. Yes lol. 56 million. He was rated as world class and was a key figure in my team. But now he's gone I need to replace him but I'm wondering who with. I managed to get dybala for 8.75 and Aboubakar for 15. Are these pair good enough to fill his boots? I was looking at martial, lacazette, or benzia however their respective clubs want stupid money. Have I got enough in Aboubakar and dybala to replace him or do I need to reinvest?

Side de not need to replace peruzzi who Utd have brought off me. They paid 20mil and so far I've brought trippier purely for the fact that I like him as a player in life. Any advice on a replacement? Or can he fill peruzzi' spot

Aboubakar should be good enough as first choice ST in any team.

If he has not left PSV yet you should sign Depay (+/- 25 mil) - train him at ST and focus on finishing. He is absolutely incredible.

Other consistently top young strikers to scout are Berardi, Lukaka and Vietto.

Depay has gone to juventus I think. Berardi at Milan. Think I'll stick with the lads I have and save the cash.

For right back my favourite is Mario Fernandes, for some other options look at Hugo Mallo and Sime Vrsaljko

For right back my favourite is Mario Fernandes, for some other options look at Hugo Mallo and Sime Vrsaljko

Yeah have been scouting him for last season and he looks good. But think his Russian club wanted something ridiculous like 26million or something. Will look at the other pair however use as wingbacks so passing crossing and vision are crucial for my style of play.

Dybala and Aboubakar are more than enough ! 2 goal-machine strikers !
But,if you change your mind,the best young striker still waits for you...
Gabriel Barbosa !

Dybala and Aboubakar are more than enough ! 2 goal-machine strikers !
But,if you change your mind,the best young striker still waits for you...
Gabriel Barbosa !

Nah hes at Dortmund mate and he's on a fortune. Missed out on his has id not got the funds. I'm hoffenheim and took me a few seasons to get regular champions league football. So far I got Dybala. Aboubakar locadia and volland up top. I play with three central stokers mostly deep lying.

Aboubakar knocks in plenty, never used Dybala so can't comment. I would also recommend Calvin Miller of Celtic he has consistently scored 20+ as a complete forward for me.