jchappers

Reaction score
i need a striker that can replace berbatov possible young for the future cant find anyone with stats like berbatov need help have not signed anyone selling players budget off about 26 million

benzema
i replaced him with berba and he done twice as good as him plus rooney played better aswell

i got him for 29.5 mil with 50% sell on clause
if u can find some extra cash its well worth it

hes not berbatov player tho i need someone like berbatov but younger lol

anyone found berba to be total ****? on my 1st season with man u he scored 11 goals with a rating of 6.35.

I agree with balotelli, fans will like that signing. try pongolle not great stats but gets goals, not injury prone. Could also try demba ba, but he is injury prone

Rangers I have found him very useful, although not in a complete striker role, I play him as a poacher and a target man for crosses. Although he has smashed a few 25+ yards in for me :)

If you are looking for his clone, closest would be Artem Milevskyi. But I agree, Benzema would be immense. Simply superb!

RangersRule, Berbartov is ok, you just need to retrain him a bit to make him better. I usually re-train him to move to channels, and place shots and he'll be more effective, imo.

Last edited:
well maybe but in my opinion he is better he can head, fast, strong good at set pieces, finishing what more can you ask for