Replacing Roy and Rafa.

Breaking news. 1st June 09.
Sky sports news understands that ledgendary player Ian Rush has been appointed as the new liverpool manager after dear roy hodgson went down with a heart condition. It is understood Rush will also use some of his own personal fortune to use as transfer fees. A press conference will be held in the next half hour.

You may want to have a think about using more details, and making the layout look better, perhaps tell us more, will screenshots come?

The fact that you leave only a sentence in your opening post for a week before telling us more is somewhat worrying.

Press conference.
M. Broughton: I welcome you to the first press conference involving our new manager Ian Rush.

The Sun: Ian this is a question you will be asked many a time. What will happen with Torres and Gerrard?

Ian Rush: I tell you now Steven Gerrard may as well have once a red always a red written on his head as he has left no intention that he would like to leave. As for Fernando, he is one of the best strikers in the world and Liverpool are one of the greatest clubs in the world. A happy married couple, so it seems. And I would like to keep it that way.

Daily Mail: Ian, we understand that you are pumping in about 5 million of your own personal fortune into transfer fees. Is this due to your frustration at lack of transfer fees?

Ian Rush: No I just want the team to be stronger, that is why I have 27 million to spend on transfers.

The media gasp as Broughton is quick to end the press conference

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

You may want to have a think about using more details, and making the layout look better, perhaps tell us more, will screenshots come?

The fact that you leave only a sentence in your opening post for a week before telling us more is somewhat worrying.
As it is the PSP version i cant do screenies but will do pics

As it is the PSP version i cant do screenies but will do pics

Oh, just noticed this was a handheld story, first i've seen of those.

Layout should be more central, perhaps change up the colour of the texts and add pictures? Just a few pointers, your choice whether you take them on board or not mate.

Martin Broughton pulled me into his office and asked me where in the **** I would get the extra 22 Million from and I politely told him that the owners were giving me it and I thought he knew this. He thinks its a waste of money and the owners sacked him and brought in former aston villa chairmanhttp://www.dreamstime.com/angry-face-thumb343184.jpg doug ellis.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Ian Rush names main coaching line up.
Manager: Ian Rush
Assistant Manager: Jamie Redknapp
Coach: Sammy Lee
Coach: Phil Thompson
Coach: Phil Neal
Coach: John Barnes
Goalie coach: David Seaman

Javier Mascherano has been placed on the transfer list at Liverpool after handing in a transfer request to new manager Ian Rush, just days after Rush was appointed. Rush has said he was reluctantly placed on the transfer list and will only go for 40 million pounds.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Liverpool swoop with summer signings.

Liverpool have got the ball rolling in the transfer markets.
Jorge Andrade (free)
Brought in as cover and he will mentor the young one's as he has 50 caps for portugal.
Micheal Ball (free)
Cover at left back.
Steve von Bergen (3.8M)
Centre back about to hit peak.
Tranquillo Barnetta (9M
Can play left and right wing.
Jerome Boateng (7M)
Got great potential and can play across the defence.
Steven Defour (8M)
He chose us ahead of Man City, great buy.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Mascherano sold ...
To man United.
Javier Mascherano has been sold from Liverpool to heated rivals manchester united ...
For 50 Million pounds.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------[/COLOR]

After Javier Mascherano's exit from Liverpool a few other players have gone too.
Andea Dossena headed to Koln in Germany for 7 Million.
Phillip Degen left Liverpool to join championship Middlesbrough for 4.4 Million after 2 years and no appearences for the club.
El Zhar went to Burnley on loan.
Plessis went to Cardiff on loan.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------[/COLOR]

hey buy gerardo from spain hes 16 and i put him into my team straight away because of injuries and he was fantastic **** cost around 1 million trust me hes worth it. by the way hes a defensive midfielder

I want to buy a CM that will score goals. I also need a striker and a right winger and a back up right back and strong CB. Have 80M to spend

I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but you need to include more detail and find a consistant layout.

Liverpool splash the cash!

Liverpool spend over 70 Million as they announce 4 signings in 1 day.

Most noteably despite huge interest from Barcelon Cesc Fabregas has completed a shocking move for 25.5 Million pounds.

His fellow teamate Robin Van Persie has come to Liverpool aswell for the same fee.

Simone Pepe has been bought from udinese for 16 Million and Zdenek Grygera has joined from Juventus for 8 Million.

Ian Rush says that these signings signal Liverpools intent to win major trophies.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Pre Season

Liverpool 0-0 Blackpool

Liverpool 4-0 Leicester
Torres, Kuyt(2), Defour

Liverpool 4-0 Southampton
Kuyt(2), Aurelio, Gerrard.

Great Pre Season for Kuyt and I am seriously considering him for first game of the season.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Gerardo

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Hey if you want young players get pablo sarabia - r.madrid, adria cormona - barca and connor wickham - ipswich trust me these guys get lots of goals and assists for youth, reserves and first team !!!!!

Is this for real?! I know its handheld, but £50m for Mascha, and Fabreags moves to Liverpool for £25m or something?! Wow. I have the handheld game, and I can't get used to the interface, and so have not gone far enough into a game to explore these features....

Is this for real?! I know its handheld, but £50m for Mascha, and Fabreags moves to Liverpool for £25m or something?! Wow. I have the handheld game, and I can't get used to the interface, and so have not gone far enough into a game to explore these features....
Players are naturally cheap on hear.
The asking price for Masch was 40Million and as United are title rivals I wanted more.

August results.

Liverpool 0-0 Aston Villa

Birmingham 1-3 Liverpool
Torres, Kuyt, Gerrard.

Liverpool 0-0 Man City

Stoke 1-2 Liverpool
Fabregas, Carragher.

Ian Rush on the Month.
"I was fairly dissapointed with the opening day result against Aston Villa, however it was the players first competetive game together so i was not too suprised. The rest of the month was ok with no surprises.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

September results

Liverpool 2-0 Hull
Torres, Kuyt

http://blog.partybets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/champions-league-trophy.jpgECC
Liverpool 0-0 Wolfsburg

Wigan 1-3 Liverpool
Torres, Agger, Pepe

League cup
Chelsea 4-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 1-1 Burnley
Kuyt

ECC
CSKA Moscow 0-0 Liverpool

Ian Rush on the month.
"I am not best pleased with this month as we had 2 nill nill draws in the champions league, our youngsters were stuffed by chelsea's best 11 and the game against Burnley was terrible. However we end the month top of the table.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

I am setting up an advertisment for an assistant manager to act as Jamie Redknapp in the story. Can anyone who wants to apply send me a PM outlining the reasons they should get the job.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Benitez speaks out.
3 months after leaving Liverpool Benitez speaks out about life in Italy and whether Liverpool have gone up or down with Ian Rush.

Rafa, how do you like life in Italy?

Well, life in Italy is very good however the fact that we are top of serie A does not mean I have been a succsess. There is a long hard season ahead for Inter Milan and i aim for succsess in all competitions.

What do you think about Ian Rush being manager of Liverpool?

Well I do not know rush personally, however it seems he is a club legend and has the full backing of the board and the fans.

How do you rate his performance so far?

Well as far as I know he is doing ok and has made some good signings and is much loved there.

Thank you Rafael.

A pleasure.