Eckso

Reaction score
Team - Man Utd
Update - Summer 2011
Current year - January '12.

I need back up to Darren Fletcher to play the Roy Keane role in my midfield.

Just put a £3m bid down on Lee Cattermole as I think he has all the mental attributes to replicate Keane.

Yeah he does, but you will need cover for him due to his constant red cards :)

Marouane Fellaini is a great player, he adds a lot of height in the team and with quickness special training he is the Complete Midfielder :)

Angelo Palombo - Sampdoria
Gabyi Mudingayi - Bologna (not the best mid in the game but if used correctly, a beast)
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev

Fellaini laughed off the idea of joining Manchester United :(

I bought Cattermole, see if his red card rate is anything like Tomas Repka.

Mudingayi :wub: Best ball winning midfielder on the game, after Mascherano...

lee cattemole is a joke really his disaplianry record is daft... yet city always sign him on my saves and he is a key player for club and country !! but for me fellaini is immense.. i also think scott parker is a good player but why not use Owen Hargreaves he isnt injured much on fm besides at the start.. also why not try and promote a youth player!!

I'm using the updated DB so Hargreaves is at City.

The only 'good' youth prospect is Tunnicliffe, and he's on loan at Preston; he loves it there.

Ezequiel Cirigliano - River is the new Mascherano ;)

McDonald Mariga makes over 6 tackles per game on average and can be picked up for pretty cheap (not sure in the custom db though)

Edinho - Fluminese :) the Brazillian Roy Keane!

174433d1307008236-deal-no-deal-thread-edinho-profile_-attributes-.png

I'm using the updated DB so Hargreaves is at City.

The only 'good' youth prospect is Tunnicliffe, and he's on loan at Preston; he loves it there.
What about Pogba i know he isnt the aggressive but he is class and what about Ravel Morrison

Out of all the players listed here you should sign McDonald Mariga Hes a great player!

Javi Garcia from Benfica. I've played 4 saves and he always got transfer listed in the end.