Replacing the irreplaceable - Paul Scholes

Eckso

Reaction score
Tried numerous players in my 11/12 updated saves with Manchester United. Anderson, Cleverley, Sneijder, Hamsik, Ganso have been tried, and nothing has come close to the magic that Christian Eriksen can work from the centre of midfield.

Voted Player's Player of the Year, twice, before his 22nd birthday.

Below are his attributes and statistics (until Jul '13), as you can see he has the mental attributes to complement his technical attributes, especially his teamwork, decisions, creativity and passing.

e0ihdt.png

qzozrd.png

He's a tank, anybody starting a new United save should buy him.

If you want to see how I set him up in my tactic, just ask.

You should try Miralem Pjanic ( PA 185)

He's my countryman. I highly doubt he would mind ;)

Utterly agree. Had a save where I bought Eriksen for the first time. Over 20 assists for four seasons straight (five seasons in) and over 5 goals in each. Not to mention the space he opened up purely because of his pace and dribbling. An insane player.

always sign him, although Hamsik is classic Paul scholes, creating and scoring in equal measure

He just set up all 4 goals vs Everton in the Community Shield.

Christen Eriksen = god playing in the middle of the Park!

Tried numerous players in my 11/12 updated saves with Manchester United. Anderson, Cleverley, Sneijder, Hamsik, Ganso have been tried, and nothing has come close to the magic that Christian Eriksen can work from the centre of midfield.

Voted Player's Player of the Year, twice, before his 22nd birthday.

Below are his attributes and statistics (until Jul '13), as you can see he has the mental attributes to complement his technical attributes, especially his teamwork, decisions, creativity and passing.

e0ihdt.png

qzozrd.png

He's a tank, anybody starting a new United save should buy him.

If you want to see how I set him up in my tactic, just ask.

would be great to see what tactic you have created for united.

creating tactics is something i just dont know how to do :(

please and thanks

balders

cost me 28 million in 14/15, assists always in double figures but always have to sub him about 65th minute cause hes 60%.... how can i stop that ?

cost me 28 million in 14/15, assists always in double figures but always have to sub him about 65th minute cause hes 60%.... how can i stop that ?
Does he go into the game <90%? If so, maybe your training schedule's a bit too strenuous, or lower your matchprep level down to low or very low. If he goes into a game with >90%, maybe his stamina's not great; consider putting him on special stamina training.