Replaying Old Games.

Love to play, the old Tiger Woods game, i like golf, after football, it's my favorite sport, and i have completed them all, as a matter of fact, i have just bought the new one Tiger Woods PGA tour 2010, and it's very good, new putting system is class i think.

Crash Bandicoot
It's a super game, and had it for the PS2, very fun, since i sold my PS2 last year for £90 ( I know i ripped him of ) i have not really played it, but we have a wii, so got the gamecube version and play that from time to time, still enjoy it.

Tomb Raider
My dad played them all the time, and he got me into them, and ever since, i have played them, old ones are the best tho, and they are harder i think, the new ones seem a little easy, even on hard settings, but, like i said since i sold my PS2 not played the old ones, only the recent ones on my 360.

Old Fifa games always make me laugh, i can't remember which one it is, i have it somewhere, but when you pressed R1 your player did some dirty tackle and you get a red card, all the times, use to do that when my mates where through on goal XD

I still have loads of old PS2 games in my room, really need to sell them. Ebay! :)

Love to play, the old Tiger Woods game, i like golf, after football, it's my favorite sport, and i have completed them all, as a matter of fact, i have just bought the new one Tiger Woods PGA tour 2010, and it's very good, new putting system is class i think.

Crash Bandicoot
It's a super game, and had it for the PS2, very fun, since i sold my PS2 last year for £90 ( I know i ripped him of ) i have not really played it, but we have a wii, so got the gamecube version and play that from time to time, still enjoy it.

Tomb Raider
My dad played them all the time, and he got me into them, and ever since, i have played them, old ones are the best tho, and they are harder i think, the new ones seem a little easy, even on hard settings, but, like i said since i sold my PS2 not played the old ones, only the recent ones on my 360.

Old Fifa games always make me laugh, i can't remember which one it is, i have it somewhere, but when you pressed R1 your player did some dirty tackle and you get a red card, all the times, use to do that when my mates where through on goal XD

I still have loads of old PS2 games in my room, really need to sell them. Ebay! :)

it was from FIFA 97 - 2001 :) and it was L1 mate

Yeah, I remember that filthy two-footed tackle you could do. My brother and I used to do it on Fifa '99. Then score from the halfway line constantly. :)

Does anyone remember State of Emergency for the PS2? It was kind of lke GTA but way more unrealistic.
All i remember is just beatin' the **** out of the cops Lol.

Sorry, dont remember it.
I loved Syndicate though.
Anybody remember it from the Amiga and Megadrive?

Gotta add another shout for an emulator game, as I destroyed the original game I had.

Pokémon games on Gameboy emulators are effing awesome! Anyone with me? Haha :D

Pokémon ftw. Me and my brothers hooked up 3 computers to a network at home and battled it out.

Aside from that Halo 1's a classic. Conker's Bad Fur Day (Live and Reloaded) is awesome too; Tediz ftw. Rome Total War's pretty good as well.

Ultima Online, doubt anyone here plays it though.

Last edited:
Did anybody play the manager games on PS1? They were sick! Like F.A Premier League manager and other ones I can't really remember. Used to love those games :)

Champ Manager 01/02- The best management game I've ever played on.

Anybody remember Shadow President from 1993 on the PC?
It's a political simulation game.

Forgot to mention X-Com Enemy Unknown!!! And even Morrowind, even though it's not that old.

I played Age Of Empires 3 the other day, **** graphics, but still enjoyable if you like strategy/historical type games.

I played Age Of Empires 3 the other day, **** graphics, but still enjoyable if you like strategy/historical type games.

AoE3? That's quite recent, imho. AoE2's the dog's bollocks. 8 player LANs where imperial age is banned... ooooh, the carnage!