Reaction score
REPLICA!

ChristianEriksen.

This is a sort of tribute to the succesful counter tactic, Sir Goalalot. I used some influences from other tactics and some of my old tactic in combination with screens of the Sir Goalalot tactic. Download both tactics and see what works best for your squad. The structured is more solid, the fluid one scores more goals. Please let me know about the results.

6af7b25ebb4642fb657d573af2c72440.png

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS
View attachment 157716

RESULTS
View attachment 157715 View attachment 157714
Began the season with another tactic: 1W-4D-1L

View attachment 157399 View attachment 157398

Structured versus Fluid

Structured seems to get the best results overall. You can use the fluid tactic if you have a good squad against other good teams. That worked well for me.

Want to get better results?
Select for the AMC (in the match) the specific man mark option for the opposition MCL. If the opposition uses two DM's, select the DMCL. This is optional. I haven't used this option in my Leicester or Tottenham career. But should work better for you team.

Last edited:
Do u set Mark tighter and rund at defence manual before every game or just 1 time?

Which tactic u use home and away :)? im going to test with liverpool :)

Which tactic u use home and away :)? im going to test with liverpool :)
I rotate a lot between. Against the very good teams I use a fluid mentality, because that seems to work better than a structured style. Structured seems a better option against teams a Stoke, Watford etc. Not the very weak brothers, but mid-table. Get used to both tactics. Good luck!

V2.0 Fluid available (no manual tweaks needed!)

Champions League final, v2.0 Fluid.
View attachment 157690

- Fluid against the better teams when using a team like Spurs.
- Structured against counter clubs like Stoke, Watford, etc.
- Don't know what version? Select one and switch if you're not playing well.

Gonna give this a go with my default saints squad. already 7 game in with another tactic. will post to show how this tactic does:)

That looks very, very great !

I'm playing with Metz in Ligue 2, i was already champion a few weeks before the end so i decided to try this one out. The team seems to play very well. Gave me a way better impression than what my team did with TFF's ultimate !

Will try this out with my div2 team. I have had back to back promotions but now getting slammed each week. I'll let you know how it goes