Hi,

If you want to replicate the real Juventus I think you need to change several things:
- Juventus play very attacking football, they press high and use high defensive line
- They play direct football (but it depends on the opponents and tempo of the match)
- Leonardo Bonucci role (central defender in the middle) should be a ball playing defender
- I personally think Claudio Marchisio (1 of the midfield) should be put in CM Attack. If you see Juventus play, Marchisio scores many goals and made lots of forward run
- The two strikers (Giovinco and Vucinic) often swaps position and I think its better to put DLF Attack rather than Support. I found the combination of AF and DLF Attack very very good
- Juventus is Very Fluid because every player are involve in every position, transition and plays. But Fluid is also a good choice
- Buffon is a Sweeper Keeper

You don't have to make these changes if its not working to your system. It really took me some time to make this tactic work as it need the right balance in each phases. And I think if you want to make a Juve tactic you should try it in Serie A rather than in the Premier League. The EPL consists of teams with very direct approach and it will destroy the Three-Man defense tactics. I've tried my 3-5-2 tactics using Catania, Lazio, Sampdoria, Milan, Juve, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina and Parma and have very good results. But when using it in the premier league, they destroyed it. Fm 13 is quite different, we have to adapt to the league and each league have different system. The three-man defense suits best in the Serie A.

Hi,

If you want to replicate the real Juventus I think you need to change several things:
- Juventus play very attacking football, they press high and use high defensive line
- They play direct football (but it depends on the opponents and tempo of the match)
- Leonardo Bonucci role (central defender in the middle) should be a ball playing defender
- I personally think Claudio Marchisio (1 of the midfield) should be put in CM Attack. If you see Juventus play, Marchisio scores many goals and made lots of forward run
- The two strikers (Giovinco and Vucinic) often swaps position and I think its better to put DLF Attack rather than Support. I found the combination of AF and DLF Attack very very good
- Juventus is Very Fluid because every player are involve in every position, transition and plays. But Fluid is also a good choice
- Buffon is a Sweeper Keeper

You don't have to make these changes if its not working to your system. It really took me some time to make this tactic work as it need the right balance in each phases. And I think if you want to make a Juve tactic you should try it in Serie A rather than in the Premier League. The EPL consists of teams with very direct approach and it will destroy the Three-Man defense tactics. I've tried my 3-5-2 tactics using Catania, Lazio, Sampdoria, Milan, Juve, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina and Parma and have very good results. But when using it in the premier league, they destroyed it. Fm 13 is quite different, we have to adapt to the league and each league have different system. The three-man defense suits best in the Serie A.

I don't agree with high pressing and defensive line. They try to win the ball back after losing it, reacting very well, but otherwise they defend in numbers, like most Italian teams do. They don't drop too deep though.

The two strikers move a lot. Both can actually drop deep at the same time and usually they drop deep before making a run behind the defense.

The midfield trio is also interesting. Pirlo is a deep lying playmaker, and I would put direct passing to him. Arturo Vidal is a box-to-box midfielder, making runs inside the box but also doing enormous amount of defending. Marchisio is a bit more advanced, often running into spaces behind the defensive line left by the movement of the two strikers.

Yes

Yeah I have a real good Juventus replica, doing real well with Leicester in the EPL in 2016. I am 6th but with a very mediocre squad.

I want to try it in Italy as I think it would carve up