Reply ASAP: Should I change his training regime to get the best out of him? (PICS)

The best thing I do to get young players to rapidly improve is to get them into the 1st team at any opportunity. I play with Dortmund in 2016 and moving young full backs and Moritz Leitner into the 1st team causes massive spikes in development.

If you can't get them into 1st team football, send 'em out on loan to a decent team who will. Reserve football is sh*t. As Dortmund I usually send youngsters to teams like HSV, Koln and occasionally Marseille take my boys.

Looks like that youngster could use some mental development, maybe a tutoring will help? Or again match experience.

The best thing I do to get young players to rapidly improve is to get them into the 1st team at any opportunity. I play with Dortmund in 2016 and moving young full backs and Moritz Leitner into the 1st team causes massive spikes in development.

If you can't get them into 1st team football, send 'em out on loan to a decent team who will. Reserve football is sh*t. As Dortmund I usually send youngsters to teams like HSV, Koln and occasionally Marseille take my boys.

Looks like that youngster could use some mental development, maybe a tutoring will help? Or again match experience.
He's getting 1st team playing time - how can I get a feeder club, my board keeps denying it :/

If he's getting 1st team playing time then don't bother with sending him to another club, just make sure you got a tutor for him.. He has a lot of determination so make sure the tutor got at least 18-20 aswell and a lot of other mental attributes aswell, since this guy lacks it so much..

Get an experienced player to tutor him (aged 23+)

Make sure their Determination stat is at least 19 unless you don't mind the regen's dropping a little.

If you can't find a suitable tutor get him out on loan to a team with good training facilities who plan to use him as at LEAST an important first team player.

While you're training him I'd put him on the 'advanced playmaker' role, his winger stats are already good and will improve, but you're gonna want to improve his creativity, composure and teamwork to get the best out of him, which this scheme should do.