Report: Modern Warfare 3 Coming This November

Zoomed by Nathan, though I suppose due to the popularity of this series it could be worth its own thread.

Personally, this news pleases me as I like to have a new CoD game every year. After all, Black Ops isn't going to keep me busy and entertained for any longer.

No point buying a Call of Duty game anymore if you're not doing it for multiplayer.
Urgh that upsets me greatly, guess im out of that then, at least theres Ghost Recon coming

I do hope sooo!!! loved MW2, black ops is utter shi*
Really? I personally felt the complete opposite.

In my honest opinion Modern Warfare 2 was horrible. Really. It was a huge let down from Modern Warfare 1, which was amazing. Black Ops was a step in the right direction I found [I don't own it but I have played it up at a friends.] I'll be keeping an eye on this though, it could be good.

Urgh that upsets me greatly, guess im out of that then, at least theres Ghost Recon coming

Ive played Black Ops single play for 1 mission and I'm bored. Multiplayer just ****** me off with the spawns.

Modern Warfare (cod4) :wub:

Let's hope this multiplayer installment isn't as noob friendly as MW2s.

COD2: The big red one remains the best,
but i guess storyline is no longer important and its just a pure multiplayer game now :(
Upsets me now :'(

If they put bits of Black ops and Mw2 then this has the potential 2 be a gr8 game, ask me i prefer black ops but their was gd bits of mw2

Hopefully they bring back the riot shield :D

i thought infinity ward held the right to modern warfare?

Hated MW2 but love Black ops

Will get MW3 and see what its like

i thought infinity ward held the right to modern warfare?

Infinity Ward studio are owned by Activision. Most of the dev team left Infinity Ward after the head devs had a bust up with Activision, but the Infinity Ward name lives on.

I have low expectations since the original IW team left, and MW2 also sucked after Activision decided to dumb it down. So a combination of both of those is going to make an awful game, hopefully I'll be proven wrong, doubt it though.

Infinity Ward studio are owned by Activision. Most of the dev team left Infinity Ward after the head devs had a bust up with Activision, but the Infinity Ward name lives on.

i know most of infinity ward left, and, made respawn entertainment. just though they held modern warfare rights, activision, held call of duty rights.

yay another poor game that will be over hyped by endless fickle fans.

i know most of infinity ward left, and, made respawn entertainment. just though they held modern warfare rights, activision, held call of duty rights.

Infinity Ward do hold MW rights. But anyone who left and formed Respawn is no longer attached to IW, so they don't have a say or any rights to the MW title.

IW is a subsidiary of Activision, meaning activision have overall control.