flugo

Reaction score
Georgia is not one of the most famous football nations in the world, but football exists everywhere, even in Georgia!
One of my best FM saves has been with a team from Georgia...(Zestaponi), and since then my interest for their football has become bigger and I decided to create their football league for FM 11. I got in touch with some friendly people from Georgia who gave me some useful information for my "project", and thanks to them I have managed to make the Georgian league as realistic as possible.

I know that Georgia is a quite unknown country when it comes to football, but that does not matter to me, I think that even though their league might be weak, it's still a very charming league.

I have created the Georgian football league up to tier 3 with updated squads 90% of the teams. Updated kits, added a few real youth players, and also updated transfers during the January window. About 4000 changes in total has been done.

I would like to share my own made league with you and hopefully some of you will try it and have the same great experience as I've had! :)

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4517

The state in the US?

jk (orly)

Georgia got some nice prospects in the Russian and German leagues by the way.

Mchedlidze, Jano Ananindze and that defender who used to play for Blackburn are the only Georgian footballer I know of, but it looks interesting.

The state in the US?

jk (orly)

Georgia got some nice prospects in the Russian and German leagues by the way.

Hehe, indeed they have some good prospects in Russia, but also in Holland, France nowadays.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Mchedlidze, Jano Ananindze and that defender who used to play for Blackburn are the only Georgian footballer I know of, but it looks interesting.

Well done, you forgot the biggest of them all.....Giorgi Kinkladze :) Man City legend

wasn't there someone whose name was along the lines of khaka kaladze at juventus or one of the big italian clubs from georgia?

The file has been updated, fixed transfer budgets for some teams, a few CA/PA changes.

Georgia is the best place for luxury lovers.

Last edited: