Reputation: Automatic! Have anyone had success with a big club in first season?

stewartlcw

Reaction score
I realised in fm13 when ur reputation is automatic....u struggle a lot more as compared to fm12 since players don't believe in you and will switch off during team talks or does give any reactions...as a results morale is poor for most players and you will struggle to win matches.

However I am curious does anyone have any success managing a big club (inter/liverpool) and winning the title first season. These clubs are big but not the favorite for the title. I don't feel like cheating and set reputation as international player =(

I also had struggle in FM2012 with the reputation issues as you mentoined above. Most important is winning matches and they will believe you. Also keep your word. In FM2013 I didn't play a whole season with a top team yet so I can't say it's harder. I only know that some players with Ajax are always tending to misbehave at my speeches. Like Babel and Sulejmani aren't listening when I praise the team for there 3-0 win against PSV Eindhoven.

guess i will cheat by starting with international players. i do remember in fm12 when my reputation is automatic...players don't have such bad reactions in team talks..

I followed two quick tips:
1. Boost the team bonus money in all cup, league
2. Never use teamtalk in the first quarter of season

Won everything with Chelsea first season :)

hmmm i guess chelsea is strong enough... ya i set all bonus high...didn;t use any team talk as well for liverpool...but i guess liverpool is too weak lol xD