Reputation Help

FairPlay

Reaction score
Hi, i need desperate and urgent help with my team.

I just held a backroom staff meeting and they told me that we get complacent against small rep teams and then overawed against high rep teams. I am in the 8th tier, if thats any help.

I really need help because i need to win these big games and these little games are costing me points, left, right and centre.

Many Thanks,

FairPlay

be more demanding in your team talks against the little teams, and less demanding against the big teams

Reputation of teams can be judged by the pre-match odds and what the pundits reckon the result will be. So use that as a guide to follow themadsheep's advice. Also keep in mind that different players will react differently - check out the motivation of players after you've given your teamtalks. Some will crumble in 'big matches' so adding more pressure on them won't be helpful even if you should hammer the opposition etc.

Okay. Ta Very Much. Will try that out and see what happens :)

forgot to mention the personalites, but what zeb says about checking the teamtalk feedback is vital. some players need the arm round the should approach, and the feedback will let you know if you're going in the right direction