stefdza90

Reaction score
hello everyone!

last few years i spent playing with big teams but now i got bored and started journeyman save... here are some of the settings:

nationality - england and french
experience - sunday league player
large database - 85000 players

nations loaded:
argentina
australia
belorus
brazil
czech rep
denmark
england
france
germany
holland
israel
italy
ivory coast (custom made, downloaded from this site)
jamaica (same as ivory coast)
portugal
romania
russia
south africa
spain
usa
ukraine
uruguay

i got approached from duhaney park (second jamaican league, semi-profesionnal club-all clubs in jamaica are) and accepted the job. league has 12 teams (top 2 promoted, bottom 2 relegated) and as a middle-table team i finished first season as 4th, with 13 points behind no.2

i managed to upgrade youth facilities to basic. stadium has 3000 seats (average attendance is around 2000). in every preseason i schedule friendlies, so my balance jumped from 100k euros to 300k euros (and making around 10k a month profit). i hired the best possible coaches and i have 1,5*, 2* training at fairly basic training facilities.

i have 6 scouts that are all around north america, central america and carribean (is there a point in spending money to send them around the world considering reputation of jamaican clubs?)

lots of players 14-20 yrs old are available for free (according to my ***.man many have current ability around 1-2 stars with 5* potential). board says i have no money to upgrade training facilities and no foreign coaches or players want to move to jamaica. how much money to i need to upgrade and how can i improve club's and/or my reputation (to leave for better club) since all teams are very weak (teams are separated only by form, that is the only thing that brings them success to win league or promotion) and players cannot improve skills on the lowest training facilities. board won't allow any parent clubs, already asked 2 times.

The only way to do it mate is to build your rep up by winning games and winning competitions. To raise money, arrange friendlies with the "big boys" and play away so you gain the money.
Probably the best way to do that.

Yeh, like play in Europe and win Europa League or something and keep winning the league