Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
Jano Ananidze please, not fussed about the year, since he starts at 16....

Say maybe, 2012?? or later its all good....

Anyone got any screenshots of Bahutan Karadeniz from Besiktas in 2012 please.

Daniel Carrico, Holger Badstuber and Kyriakos Papadopoulos 2013 or later please!

Aaron Ramsey in 2012 please

Aaron Ramsey - 2016

16aaronramseyo.png

Grant Basey, year 2012 or later cheers guys

Grant Basey - 2016

grantbasey2.png

hy

what do you say about this player?i manage steaua and im in my 6 seazon now i found Dany in my 4 seazon at Fc Vaslui,bout him for just 2 mil,and ginie scout gives him alout of value.in 0ne seazon he is oanted by man u,barce,and madrid,but i dont want to sell it.i play fm 09 and i've played fm 08 before,but never found such a plaier in romania,he is italian too.pleaze tellme wat do you tink about him.expect pm

what do you say about this player?i manage steaua and im in my 6 seazon now i found Dany in my 4 seazon at Fc Vaslui,bout him for just 2 mil,and ginie scout gives him alout of value.in 0ne seazon he is oanted by man u,barce,and madrid,but i dont want to sell it.i play fm 09 and i've played fm 08 before,but never found such a plaier in romania,he is italian too.pleaze tellme wat do you tink about him.expect pm
hhhhmm, wrong section mate, this is a thread to request a players screenshot in a couple of years into the game, i would think this needs to go here The show off your regen thread....

Hey can anybody do german pacheco, in hte later years, (23+) in my game he still plays for altheletico madrid, i just wana see if he urns out decent, thankyou!

are you kidding? that sucks! i thought that he would have like 20 finishing being 16 when he starts at 17.. that is ridiculous thanks though mate :)

Back