Request a Player Screenshot 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 372K
Stanley Okoro
Lorenzo Criseteg
Alberto Paloschi

3-4 seasons in please, thanks in advance :)

Can I have a screenshot of Esteban Granero in 2-3 seasons please.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Can I have a screenshot of Esteban Granero in 2-3 seasons please.

Oh and his history, please.8-|

Samir Kouakbi pls after 2013 patch 10.3 thanks guys :)
2013 10.3 patch has bas barely played- released on a free by OM in 2011

Also does anyone have Yaser Hacimustafaoglu (Kayserispor at the start) around 2015?

Does anybody have any screenshots of Moussa Sissoko, Ignacio Camacho, Lorenzo Crisetig (sp?), or any other promising young defensive midifelders once they're in their prime?
Thanks in advance.

Some of these screenshots are misleading, I just saw one of Marc Muniesa at 23, my Marc Muniesa is better and he's 18/19 lol

Some of these screenshots are misleading, I just saw one of Marc Muniesa at 23, my Marc Muniesa is better and he's 18/19 lol

Yeah thats true because some of them have developed differently. Also, some have different potential ability on different games so they could always be better or worse. Should check on genie scout for ur game if u really want to see how good they will be.

can I have screenshots for fabregas, messi and walcott in about 3 seasons in?

None of these are set in stone, it's only a rough idea of how players progress. How they progress is dependent on so many things training, gametime, tutoring, player role, level of competition etc etc.

None of these are set in stone, it's only a rough idea of how players progress. How they progress is dependent on so many things training, gametime, tutoring, player role, level of competition etc etc.

thats pretty much what i said, i agree with u

can i have a screenie on kieran gibbs, armand traore and pedro botelho on 10.3 database please

Back