Adam Johnson
John Johnson
Richard Smallwood
Diego - brazillian leftback used to play for palmeiras I think
David Wheater
Zabolotyni - MIdfielder centre
Fabio Coentrao

Thanks

Can someone please do Shane Long, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Simon Church.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Can someone please do Shane Long, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Simon Church.

Anytime between 2012-2015

Could anyone please post screenshots of any good/potentially good holding midfielders that are English? (Already have Rodwell and Barry, but i prefer playing them in a more advanced box to box role).

Specifically, can someone please post screenshots of the following players? Preferably 4-5 seasons into the game:
1. Lee Cattermole
2. Marouane Fellaini (Not sure about spelling, Everton player)
3. Ignacio Camcho

Not many good English midfielders... Song is HG, then Alan Judge, Junior Stanislas and Lee Cattermole. I also gave you the wanted screenies.

Could anyone please post screenshots of any good/potentially good holding midfielders that are English? (Already have Rodwell and Barry, but i prefer playing them in a more advanced box to box role).

Specifically, can someone please post screenshots of the following players? Preferably 4-5 seasons into the game:
1. Lee Cattermole
2. Marouane Fellaini (Not sure about spelling, Everton player)
3. Ignacio Camcho

John Rooney (waynes brother)

to see if he gets any good please so a few seasons in please...maybe around 23-24

Can someone please post screenshot with Florentin Matei ( Starts at Steaua FC) , Eric Bicfalvi ( Starts at Steaua FC) , Cosmin Matei ( Starts at Farul Constanta) , around 2015 Please ?

Thx in advice!