Request a Player Screenshot 2010

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Saw someone request one on the discussion. So may as well set this up now. Same concept at the FM09 thread.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f60/request-a-player-screenshot-t10372.html

For example: Hulk..

Football_Manager_2010-20091014185817.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Redders, i guess i'll start things off then? a few screenshots of the following -

Andres Guardado
Francesc Fabregas
Gael Clichy
Bakary Sagna
Theo Walcott
Ignacio Camacho(sp)
Mamadou Sakho

Sorry if its a bother.

I am unsure where the Screenshots taken on the demo go as I have downloaded it through Steam. If you could tell me then I can provide the screenshots.

I am unsure where the Screenshots taken on the demo go as I have downloaded it through Steam. If you could tell me then I can provide the screenshots.

You can print screen it then copy and paste into paint make sure you save it as a PNG.

Thanks Redders, i guess i'll start things off then? a few screenshots of the following -

Andres Guardado
Francesc Fabregas
Gael Clichy
Bakary Sagna
Theo Walcott
Ignacio Camacho(sp)
Mamadou Sakho

Sorry if its a bother.

Here

Geovanni
Messi
Marquinhos
Wesseh Dollar (if he's in this one)

Guardado seems to have been downgraded looking at those stats.

What's the point of doing screenshots of players in the very beginning of the game, though? Surely the point of the other thread was to see how the attributes of players improved as they got older? :/

all stoke city players please. No all premier league PLAYERS

What's the point of doing screenshots of players in the very beginning of the game, though? Surely the point of the other thread was to see how the attributes of players improved as they got older? :/

maybe some people who havent downloaded the demo want to see their team?

I'll tell you who is a great prospect, Zavon Hines, sign him for around 3-4 million. He scored a hatrick on his first game against at.madrid in only 30mins.

This is him at the start of the game.

View attachment 13964

as for stoke, i really cant be bothered to show you every player but here is rory delap =]

View attachment 13965

Last edited:
kinda dissapointed with pogba could i have wilshere and macheda too pleas