Request a Player Screenshot 2010

Jack Rodwell
around 2013 please

quick reply would be appreciated

piraju 2016 anyone???
haha, is this the one?? i was just going to create a thread on him, I started with Santa Cruz and i got him for 90k then had him for 2 seasons, then was approached by West Ham where I am currently :) great little player, very cheap too ;) about 10 min ago i was going through my old Sant Cruz squad to see who I could steal from them and he was one of them along with Neymar, Dudu, Gerson, Ze Rodolpho, if you want some really good cheap players, PM me and will help you out ;)

View attachment 108371View attachment 108372View attachment 108373

Matthew Briggs, 2014?

Fulham LB, just got him back after a good loan spell at League 1 Brighton, i decided to give him a game against Liverpool in the FA cup, after Mattock had a poor game before, he got a 7.40 rating on his full debut at Anfield, at the age of 19.

but how to post it here? :D

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

your rodwell still haven play for england at a age of 22? how good is tat?

Thanks man, unfortunately, having made you go to that effort, it's not much use lol - My Briggs is almost as good as that now, so either he is peaking now and won't improve much, or my training is very good and he's peaking early, hopefully if i give him enough playing time (Mattock isn't getting a game because of him at the moment) then he'll improve, scouts say he'll be decent, but they're not the best... :'(