Request A Player Screenshot 2011

Can I have a screen shot of Marko Maletic (ST @ Utrecht), Sergio Araujo (ST @ Boca Juniors) and Dodo (LB @ Corinthians) around 2015-2018 seasons please?
Thanks in advance!

Can I have a screen shot of Marko Maletic (ST @ Utrecht), Sergio Araujo (ST @ Boca Juniors) and Dodo (LB @ Corinthians) around 2015-2018 seasons please?
Thanks in advance!

there you go, couldnt find dodo sorry.

Anyone got a screenie of Raphael Stanescu, dinamo bucharest, any age after 2015, he looks like class.

yoblackcat thanks a lot mate really helped me

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

can i have drogba in 2010 and lukaku in 2025. i want to compare them
Well i cant get drogba in 2010 sorry and im in 2016

Can someone fix a screen on the following players around 2015-2018, please? Thanks in advance!

Borja Baston
Ander
Kevin ("the next Xavi")
Marco D 'alessandro

Last edited:
Thanks alot mate, helped me alot!
****, the prediction (Kevin = Xavi jr) was correct.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Thanks alot mate, helped me alot!<br>****, the prediction (Kevin = Xavi jr) was correct.

Thanks alot mate, helped me alot!
****, the prediction (Kevin = Xavi jr) was correct.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Thanks alot mate, helped me alot!<br>****, the prediction (Kevin = Xavi jr) was correct.

He just moved for 18 million from A Villa!

BTW guys if anyone wants a screenshot of a player in 2019 i'll do it no problem :)

Last edited:
Leigh Grittiths please 2019,Morgan Schneiderlin,Alex Smithies and Alex Chamberlain...

Also someone maybe a bit earlier in 2015 maybe a screenshot of Neil Danns?