Request a Player screenshot Fm12

Tiago ilori (sporting lisbon)2016

Kara and itegard jenssen(tromso) 2014/15 :p cheers

Would someone please post for me the following five players (the first three are much more important than the last two) at the start of the game:

Michael Orozco-fiscal (San Luis in the Mexican league)
Josh Gatt (Molde in the Norwegian league)
Terrence Boyd (Borussia Dortmund reserves)
Conor O'Brien (Sonderjyske in Denmark)
Joe Gyau (Hoffenheim)

Thank you.

Here you go:

View attachment 259952View attachment 259953View attachment 259954View attachment 259955View attachment 259956

Can someone post Nick Powell 2016 please. Thanks in advance.

Can i have screenies from the start of the game for

Alexandra Lacazette
Vincent Pajot (both French league)

Moritz Leitner On Season 2015/16 Pls?

This is just after the 15/16 season if that still counts, he's only been playing for me for 1 year and I haven't had the German leagues active so not sure if that can have an effect. He's also just back from his end of season holiday so stats have dropped a bit from not training.

View attachment 260799

Tom Lees ( Leeds )
Monty Gimpel ( Leeds )
Anything after 2015.

Danny Hylton and Adam Mekki both aldershot town in around 2014-2016

Hi! I'm currently looking to buy Jordi Alba but I can't find any proof that he becomes a good player in the future. Could someone post a before and after picture of his stats please? Thank you!

Also...

Also I need a before and after of this kid in U-19 Barcelona squad. Hi name is Park Seung Ho (I think he's a regen).
Hmmm... I think he's in U-19 Barcelona around your second season. I think most people should have him already in U-19 Barcelona. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ;)