Request a Player screenshot Fm12

Raikan007

Reaction score
If all you're after is a screenshot of a player a few years into the game (or at the start) then please post here and if your fellow members are feeling generous they will post you what you need.

Thanks.
Raikan007

Example:

Hi, Can someone please post a screenshot of Nuri Sahin from Dortmund after 2013/14 approximately? Thanks a lot

Posted by member (Mike):

Here he is, 2016-2017 :)
140294d1298954166-request-player-screenshot-2011-nuri-sahin-profile_-attributes-.png

Ok, Ive seen SS from Javier and Ravel and they look the same as on fm11 :(. Could someone post SS from Lazar Markovic ( Partizan Beograd ( Belgrade), Ivan Dzoni ( Hajduk Split), Pogba ( Man Utd), Goetze ( Dortmund), Viktor Fisher ( or Fischer from Ajax) and Coulibaly ( Tottenham). Thanks :))

Can someone please post De Gea, Phil Jones, Smalling screenshots.

Thanks in advance.

Josh McEachran, Nathaniel Chalobah, Oriol Romeu, Thibaut Courtois and Sam Saunders (brentford).

Thanks.

The screenshots some people can provide are from the full game or the demo?

Would like to see Julian Draxler, Jose Manuel Jurado and Lewis Holtby from Schalke.

Please Cristiano Ronaldo, Mesut Ozil scrrenshots.....

Appreciate what your doing thanks! If its not too much trouble can you please post Wayne Rooney, Hernandez and Johnny Evans screenshots also if you have time Andy Carrol and Suarez please, thanks alot!

Anyone have Eden Hazard, Jack Wilshere and Gervinho?

If anyone has the full game (which I doubt) then I'd like to see Brek Shea and Juan Agudelo.

If anyone has the full game (which I doubt) then I'd like to see Brek Shea and Juan Agudelo.

Full game isn't out until 21st October.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Can anyone post a screenshot of Christian Eriksen and Nicolai Boilesen (Both at Ajax Amsterdam)

Full game isn't out until 21st October.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Can anyone post a screenshot of Christian Eriksen and Nicolai Boilesen (Both at Ajax Amsterdam)

Not got the Demo opened but i clicked on Eriksen to see his stats and they are Epic! lots of 15 and over, looks a class player and a must buy :)

Hi, just wondering, wouldn't the training schedule the players are on affect their stats?

Can Anyone Post Jerome Boateng, Mario Gomez, Thomas Muller and Andre Schurrle Please?

Last edited: