Request a player screenshot - FM15

Hello! Would love screenshot of Ross Barkley, Harry Kane and Kristoffer Ajer 2018-ish after the update :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, anyone got a screenshot of Raul Gudino (GK) 5+ years into the future?

Joel Sonora (or maybe it's Soñora), he's a youth player for Boca
Jordan Morris (he's American and plays for our youth national teams, he came out of the Seattle Sounders youth system but now he plays for Stanford University though so I'm not sure if he's in the game)
Ventura Alvarado (America in Liga MX)

At the start of the game of course.

Thanks!

Last edited:
emember the beta has just arrived so you won't get many players that far in, so for now aim for players at the start of the game (mainly for people who don't have the beta I suppose) or players after the first season or so.

Anyone have a screenshot of Hector Bellerin? Intersted to see if he can be developed.

Gérson, Lucas Ocampos, Aymeric Laporte and Richario Zivkovic for 2018, please!

hi Folks, Any chance of getting a screenshot of Andrea Casiraghi. I have him in 2020 at Arminia Bielefeld, and would like to see how he develops.

The toon hopeful. Aarons, Adam Armstrong and Freddie Woodman. I never see any developed pics of these and just wanting to compare with how mine have turned out.

Chur

Thanks very much! Signed him in Rangers save first season but have to wait 2 years before he can actually sign!