Request a player screenshot - FM15

Jackson Martinez, Quintero, Enzo perez, Bale, Luke Shaw, Totti, Iturbe. Thanks

Diego de girolamo, louis reed , jose baxter , scougall , james wallace ,

Florian Thauvin, Dimitri Payet, Shkodran Mustafi, Jérémy Mathieu, Lucas Digne
All at the start, please.

I get it, you only do requests for regular members of the forum, nothing wrong with that. But really, what's it cost to you to take just these five screens for someone who's paid for the game weeks ago and isn't playing the beta right now just 'cause the site where he's ordered the game hasn't released the key yet? I mean, come on, it's not that big of a deal now, is it?

I get it, you only do requests for regular members of the forum, nothing wrong with that. But really, what's it cost to you to take just these five screens for someone who's paid for the game weeks ago and isn't playing the beta right now just 'cause the site where he's ordered the game hasn't released the key yet? I mean, come on, it's not that big of a deal now, is it?
here you go

are you arguing with yourself or something?

Korey Smith and Kieran Agard at the start of the first season please?