Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Request a player screenshot - FM15

Darmok

Oct 23, 2014
Florian Thauvin, Dimitri Payet, Shkodran Mustafi, Jérémy Mathieu, Lucas Digne
All at the start, please.
I get it, you only do requests for regular members of the forum, nothing wrong with that. But really, what's it cost to you to take just these five screens for someone who's paid for the game weeks ago and isn't playing the beta right now just 'cause the site where he's ordered the game hasn't released the key yet? I mean, come on, it's not that big of a deal now, is it?

ctall

Jan 15, 2009
I get it, you only do requests for regular members of the forum, nothing wrong with that. But really, what's it cost to you to take just these five screens for someone who's paid for the game weeks ago and isn't playing the beta right now just 'cause the site where he's ordered the game hasn't released the key yet? I mean, come on, it's not that big of a deal now, is it?
here you go

wkdsoul

Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
fmwkdsoul.wordpress.com
are you arguing with yourself or something?