Request a player screenshot from FM2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha to everybody who mocked Calum just because it was a thread by him! Look how good a thread this has turned out to be. It is quite funny to see players have low ratings in the past. Can I request to see Beckham, Repka, Reo Coker, Gabbidon, James Collins, Paulo Di Canio, Kanoute, James and Shaka Hislop! Thank you. :)

didnt ask for much did you :p

lamps jt and claude

If only Maka was still as good, IRL and on FM :'(
cry cry

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

LOL TERRY WITH HIS 'LOW WAGES'.
How times change ;)

any other requests will be done at a later date (H)

Robert Pires, Freddie Ljungberg and Dennis Bergkamp please :)

Oh, and Thierry Henry (A) Cheers.

Can I see Giggs and Scholes please? =D

Rather usefull thread for once. Well done :)

applauserf.gif

oooh i remember FM 2005 was first FM game i played :D
I think first team i choose was Sunderland, and i couldnt bring them to elite race. JULIUS AGHAHOWA was best signing and he scored almost in every game. I clearly remember, even though best position what i managed to get was 7th with 4 seasons, AGHAHOWA was best player ! Yep unfortunately i dont have 2005 any more. There were many good saves. I brought Oldham to premier league and made it best club in the world. 10 times a row PL winner and 6 CL trophies. And then new FM was released :(

If u could post AGHAHOWA skills. He should be in Donetski Sakhter ! Fastest player !

Stewart Downing, Gareth Southgate, Steve Mcclaren (manager i know but please?), Joseph Desire Job and jimmy floyd hasselbaink

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.