Request a player screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
If all you're after is a screenshot of a player a few years into the game (or at the start) then please post here and if your fellow members are feeling generous they will post you what you need.

Thanks.(K)

Last edited:
fcef80a510974c009aec67259e5d51de

He's at Southend who are at this point a decent championship team, here's his history as well:
3a1c26beb8c54563802ece0049b18045

He probably has a random potential as hes still very yougn and has little experience so hard to tell how hes actually gunna turn out

Yea Hulk from Porto...you din't heard about him...he's a pretty good...

QPR, we're usually in the top three in the premiership now with Arsenal and Man City. Just incase you're interested the scout said he's decent (***) so I don't think I'm going to splash out on him.

I know i've already scout him...but he will be good striker for my team...currently Sunderland...And sorry if I bother you but can you put one SS of Man City please?

Some of the best players are regens or newgens or whatever you call them, also we're only 8 games in which is why they're only 6th.
8bed709b3e9344febae301176b62bfa9

Hope that's what you're looking for.

Some of the best players are regens or newgens or whatever you call them, also we're only 8 games in which is why they're only 6th.
8bed709b3e9344febae301176b62bfa9

Hope that's what you're looking for.

What skin is that? Looks quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.