Request a sig

• Thread starter Thread starter LGFIRE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 47K
May i request a sig too? I know I'm fairly new around here, but I've been playing FM series for the last couple of years. A Dirk Kuyt sig would be wonderful, that is, if you're willing to make it for me, of course.

Right click it save images as then go to edit signature and click choose file and do it that way

the jack wilshere sig is absolute quality!!!

can u do a villa one with ash young and delph!!!!! not asking for much i know, but can i have one for jon carew with the words 'he's bigger than me and you' and his name!!!, thanks in advance!!

keep up the good work

the jack wilshere sig is absolute quality!!!

can u do a villa one with ash young and delph!!!!! not asking for much i know, but can i have one for jon carew with the words 'he's bigger than me and you' and his name!!!, thanks in advance!!

keep up the good work
So u want
-Ashley Young
-Delph
-John Carew

3 diffrent sigs??

Could you do me a Hull one please with Michael Turner;Jimmy Bullard and Jozy Altidore and something like"Lower league to the Premier league" thanks

no lg, i would like a carew on his own!!!

and delph and young on same one please

lg could i have a sunderland darren bent one please , thanks

I've just finished making myself one, I spent quite a while on it so what do you guys think? :)

lg could i please have a sig with ronaldo the brazilian one and pato saying master and pupil,the writing in the middle of the two of them either side please and my name in the corner thanks

Back