Request a sig

DC or LG is it possible you could make mine bigger and put my name on? Cheers guys ;)

I'll post mine again cause I think it got missed.

Request from me, one with Benjani doing the one fingered celebration with preferably some sort of fancy black/dark blue background with Benjani on the right hand side doing his celeberation to the left Also nothing related to man city please
smile.gif

LG, could you do my arshavin one (below) but like the robinho one in the example please

DC or LG is it possible you could make mine bigger and put my name on? Cheers guys ;)
Here you go:
View attachment 9846

I'll post mine again cause I think it got missed.

Request from me, one with Benjani doing the one fingered celebration with preferably some sort of fancy black/dark blue background with Benjani on the right hand side doing his celeberation to the left Also nothing related to man city please
smile.gif
Here you go:
View attachment 9847

i wouldnt mind a good man united sig no worries if u cant

Ahh there is me thinking mine are good and LG comes along ey :p

Just a fancy one with Frank Demouge (Willem II) on it and smooth in the club logo in it (if it doesnt come out nice, then dont). Text: Tilburgs Number 9.
And my name on it ofcourse: Pim (not my username, but my real name).

Thanks in advance!:)

Any chance of a Becchio one, would you include the Leeds badge too. Thanks.

Could someone make me one with Tim Sills on it? and with the Torquay badge on it as well. Cheers in advance.

Can someone tell me how to make my sig bigger? Im not happy that Kris has a bigger one than me.lol

Just direct link them.

J P Woody,

type [ IMG]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1984/jpwoody.png[ /IMG]

into your sig, without the spaces on each tag.

Last edited:
Lg fire is their any chance u could get me a wayne rooney sig

cheers