BrownMC

Reaction score
I remember downloading a particular tactic for FM2013, which had to be the most successful tactic on any football manager series. It was called JP's attacking 442, does anyone know this man? Or whether he plans to release a tactic similar for FM2014? I start my new career soon & I do not have time to make and experiment with my own tactics unfortunately. Thank you.

I remember downloading a particular tactic for FM2013, which had to be the most successful tactic on any football manager series. It was called JP's attacking 442, does anyone know this man? Or whether he plans to release a tactic similar for FM2014? I start my new career soon & I do not have time to make and experiment with my own tactics unfortunately. Thank you.

Thread moved to the " request section "

On Topic, I am sure that once the game is released, JP or any other user will present ideas or even tactics for dowoad that emulates this approach. In the meantime, why not analyse the thought behind the approach and try to set it up in FM14. If it does not " work" and produce results as you are used to, just be patient. It might be that the approach has a disadvantage in this beta version so be carwfull drawing any final conclusions.