Austyn Kloehn

Reaction score
I have no idea how to do any of that or else i would, but i am hoping for someone to make USA with promotion and relegation between the leagues. I know in years past others added USL teams to NASL to even out team numbers. I always had a great time in years past starting with my hometown minnesota team and progressing my career from there.

Anyone up for the task?

looks like that one with pro/rel is for FM12, while I guess I could load that up I was hoping for one in FM14. appreciate it though

Give me until the weekend and I should have one up and running. I'm finishing touches on my MLS transfer update.

If all you're looking for is a league system like the EPL but for the States I have one, tested in the editor it works. 3 Divisions, MLS, MLS Div. 2, and MLS Div. 3. 3 promoted and relegated from Div. 2 and Div. 3. 3 relegated from MLS. Pretty decent (hefty) cash prizes for winning the US Cup, and the US Super Cup (winner of MLS and US Cup). Season spaced from December - September, Winner of the US Cup qualifies for Continental competition.